Aspire K Lite VV Mod Kit 900mAh 2mlDescription:
Aspire k lite VV mod kit aims to create a perfect taste by adjusting 5 modes of preset voltage and exposing one or more airflow outlet. Aspire K Lite VV mod kit powered by a 900mAh battery with numerous protections, it is effective to deal with the trouble of low power while immersing in an intoxicating vaping. Topped with a 2ml tank, rich in broad compatibility with Aspire original BVC coils and Spryte coils, you can choose a proper version between the standard version and childproof version according to your usage habits.
Aspire K Lite VV Mod Kit Features:
1. Built-in 900mAh battery, support re-charging by a micro USB port
2. Multiple protections, ensure a safe and stable vaping
3. Equipped with 5 levels of voltage, press the mode button to adjust it
4. Widely compatible with a 1.6ohm coil, 1.8ohm coil, Aspire original BVC coils and Spryte coils
5. With a Childproof version, differ in the smaller ijk inlet on the top with the standard version
6. Adjustable bottom airflow, free to decide how the amount of the vapor and taste is
Model: K Lite
Battery: Built-in 900mAh
Charging: Micro USB port
5 Voltage Levels: 3.0V, 3.5V, 4.0V, 4.5V and 5.0V
Tank Capacity: 2ml
Coil Resistance: 1.8ohm ( 1.5 - 5.0V, 9 - 13W ), 1.6ohm ( 3.0 - 4.2V, 6 - 113W )
Product Size: 13 x 2.65 x 1.6cm
Package Size: 10 x 8 x 4cm
Product Weight: 0.054kg
Package Weight: 0.176kg
Mod Kit Package Contents:
1 x K Lite Mod, 1 x K Lite Tank, 2 x opuiihrome Coil ( 1.6ohm, 1.8ohm pre-installed ), 1 x Micro USB Cable, 1 x Warranty Card, 1 x User Manual
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.